Rivett’s Marine proudly offers more than 80 slips for rent on the Fulton Chain of Lakes out of our Old Forge Marina. Our slips are available for short term or long term rental. Because our seasonal dock slips are in high demand and currently have a waiting list, we also offer a Valet In/Out Service where your boat is stored at our secured storage lot, launched when requested, and pulled out & covered when you’re done. Check out a description of services below and let us help you get on the water today!
Please email email@example.com if interested in any of our docking programs for 2023 season.
Seasonal Dock Slip - Outdoor & Indoor Boathouse
Conveniently located on the Old Forge Pond, dock slips allow for 24 hour access to your boat so that you can choose to enjoy the Fulton Chain of Lakes whenever you please. Outdoor & indoor covered slips include access to priority parking, a restroom, launch & haul out services, as well as trailer storage.
The Seasonal Dock Slip season begins in May, starting on Memorial Day Saturday and ends in October on Columbus Day Monday. Temporary dock slips also available to rent on a daily & weekly basis (2 day minimum).
The Seasonal Valet In/Out Service
An alternative to the traditional seasonal dock slip rental.
Rivett's Marine will store your boat at our secure storage lot. Whenever you'd like to use your boat, just use the app to schedule a launch request, up to 2 hours in advance based on appointment availability. When you arrive, your boat will be waiting at the docks, ready for you to enjoy the Fulton Chain of Lakes. When you return to our docks, simply check in with our Valet staff, and go on your way. Your boat will then be removed from the water, covered, refueled (if requested), and returned to storage. Our expert staff will safely & efficiently retrieve your boat so that you can enjoy more time on the water with family and friends. This is the ultimate in hassle-free boating!
The Valet In/Out Service begins in May, starting on Memorial Day Saturday and ends in October on Columbus Day Monday.
The Basic Features of the Service:
- Service begins Memorial Day Saturday and ends on Columbus Day Monday
- All launch requests must be made by using our Valet App
- Each launch request requires 2 hours notice, based on appointment availability
- Launches are limited to 1 per day
- Boat must be returned to dock by 5:00 PM for same day boat haul out
- If returning after 5:00 PM, boat may be left at designated dock slip for removal by 9:00 AM the following morning
- Includes covering & uncovering of your boat
- Arrive at the marina to your boat uncovered and ready for use on our dock
- Upon your return check in with our app or with our Valet staff to request a haul out
- Once customer has removed all belongings RM staff will cover boat and haul out back to storage at our secure offsite property
- Members will have access to restroom facilities
Also available upon request at our full service marina:
- Marine supplies & accessories
- Fuel services
- Watersport rentals
- Ice, beverages, & snacks